Monday, May 25, 2009

Black & Silver Pinstripe Suits




ingratitude .. sorry for q should not be disappearing just like that .. but supercansada get to work and sometimes I prefer to get me to my bed if m not serving food or I will be tempted to eat!!

normal ate today .. and anything from 5: 30 d in the afternoon ...

q weno now I'm on my breakfast .. is just a super juice and coffee without sugar cargao ... lunch prepared at qm .. d there .. and sometimes if I get hungry I win!! but there in the noxe d d try not to eat anything! missed several days is qe! BUT TODAY! Punish my stomach from 5:50 .. so q kiero get used ..

've been eating things I should not know .. and fall .. but I always rise again! to be thinner! daily q pass! I am now down more! December my mom i want to download more! kiero weigh 50 kilos! primeroo! obvious!

but wno as pretty down! q m told my mom was anorexic! and I laughed for q m sospexe not obvious! and DCIA but as you! hic will not appear if you are already way i want to be thinner! boo !!!!!!!!!!!!

'm not eating dinner! single volume something ... but try to lose more and more! and try to write more often! comentenme cualkier thing or certainly no problem ...

the extrañoo my princes! Pineapple kisses (K)

0 comments:

Post a Comment