Thursday, December 2, 2010

How To Make The Dgk Logo

PSU PSU PSUUU D:


Whenever there is less to yield the PSU (University Selection Test)
is the 13 and December 14 . I have prepared enough!, Give in the language and mathematics that are required and science (chemistry elective) which is optional.
I hope I do well here because my future is at stake D: but I think I will do well because I have trained all year and good enrealidad since I started high school (4 years ago)

I just found out where I have to render it!

Accountability Office Code: 022
Accountability Office: V - Quilpue local
No. Accountability: 04
Local Accountability: LICEO COEDUCA. Gronemeyer GUILLERMO Z.
Address: 1015 DAVID CORTES
Commune
Quilpue Room Number: 09

uf
like I'm a little nervous and shit good shit so here I am still studying and good luck to me that I have to get national ajajajajjajaajajajajaja good score that is ultra hard but will try to get a good score:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment