Saturday, January 8, 2011

Create A Championships Belt Online

.......!!!

If I speak like emo
If I have seen most of the time as emo
If I'm antisocial emo
If you hate people like emo
If I get much better with emos with other people happy
If I dress in black most of the time as emo
If UNSO as fringe covering my emo
If I live emo depressed as
jackal
If I hear my emo romance as
IRS em feel misunderstood by the company as emo If
I complain and say I'm miserable and emo
If I have fun doing drawings emos
If I spend most of my life locked up as emo
If I think Humans who do not try to hurt me more like emo
If I think that books are better than humans because they never hurt
m
If I'm masochistic like emo
If I short emo
If I believe the
love sucks but

'm not emo to wonder that I have all the qualities to be an emo but I'm not that?
that I hacii from long before

0 comments:

Post a Comment