Thursday, September 23, 2010

Do It Yourself Wood Truck Ramps

again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REAL

if total is ingratitude! years not talking to you! as you may have read my super beautiful people obviamnte not like we have commented that in the end we will ignore ... wno tell them ... Now for the q do not know if I say a special comment, complete with my boyfriend because I started to like another with which I am and we have 1 year is very tender me .. the default is to eat bastanteos, and obviously me to eat and nose and say no, I've fattening, and others like me says I'm skinny ... but nothing like I'm all cachetonaa! weno on my grind Now I change jobs and ending up going to school, but I'm a voracious hunger! have to help me! and I have to weigh myself nuevoo panicoooo!
want to be slimmer weighing 50 kilos! veranooo imagine aki girls arrives, so better to be royal target next to your boy in your microbikini! lol and also anyone knows any tip for stretch marks "? I drink gallons of water, but take one to two cups of coffee, no cigarettes, but I'll leave soon, because it makes me a dental blankeamiento and I will not stain my Rabbit denuevo not?? jajaja
so let's support all our private goals por !!!!!
love them ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment