Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Louisiana Template For Defamation Of Character

........ happy birthday to miii ......!!

yesterday was my birthday seeeep years ...... I turn 18 as time goes on I had no time to write since I was 3 days of vacation I got on to the beach and come last night had a great get married and the first thing I did was damarme a bath and go to sleep xD ......... I did not have class today profesorers aw advice as I hate that I do not like advice! This court is not very well I was not cole .. but I regain consciousness pasoo ..! I hope so.

I have thought about this vacation go to silver again .. my brother has a house near the Paya and makes it easier but I do not think I have to give me time awwww ......... study and secondly I have a boyfriend haha \u200b\u200byou have like 2 Semans and we became boyfriend through a friend is super tiernooo miooo know if daniel is called .... I've stopped go to the psychologist treatment and according to my dad who no longer need to understand? good it will do .

0 comments:

Post a Comment