Saturday, April 2, 2011

Trip Insurance Priceline




l
born first year I learned how important it is a toy.
At 2 years, I learned that falling hurts.
At 3 years, I learned a word that hurts more than a coup.
After 4 years I learned how interesting it can be a puzzle.
At 5 years, I learned that the goldfish did not like the jelly ...
At age 6, learned to bathe with hot water turtle kills even smell bad.
At 7 years, I learned how important it feels like a hug from dad or mom when I was scared or just when I felt that I needed to feel loved.
At 8 years, I learned that not everything can be arranged with a tantrum.
At 9 years, I learned that my teacher just wondering if I did not know the response.
At age 10, I learned that it was possible to be in love with four boys at the same time.

At age 11 understood that my father is not going to change and will remain useless to argue with
At 12 years, I learned that if he had problems in school, had larger home
At age 13, learned the true pain of being alone
At 15 years, fionjir keep me and all my problems
At 16 years, I learned that my. father were not what I thought
At 17, I learned that getting drunk is not always the best feeling, (less the next day) and not is the best way to solve the problems


and wanted learn later??

0 comments:

Post a Comment