Friday, March 27, 2009

Plus Size Brazilian Wax Vancouver

better ...

as they are!! wno as you know! and I started classes on Monday ... there! my classes will be a difficult poko .. .. Numa pokito jajaja


wnoo Monday was first day with my boyfriend and m jui are Unika q .. know .. haha ... a good time with jijij = P .. q jui bad is the univ to see what my current d m qm diciendom call my ma .. tmr Skidding! and then .. my boyfriend had to go boo ... q I m keria go with the ... Xeste! jijij and it took bit of wine .. d dine or dine there? no kreo q m agree .. if ... or not? wno do not remember ..


on Tuesday ... I was with my boyfriend .. d to school there but in the end take a poko d beer .. and ate salxipapa poko pro .. porq was between 3 jijijij .... and I fought with my mom was horrible thing is q m .. my boyfriend left a mark and my mom kreo q m ym said he saw a tania q white powder .. more flowers! kreo qm Markota saw the thing is q and not let me upset ... finally! my roasted potatoes! but I saw my mark ... d dinner no longer the rage! and


Wednesday the next day did not eat any breakfast nl .. just drink water and water ... dine iwal no jijiji

Thursday ... do not take mandarin ate breakfast .. kreo ... toy water ... I had lunch .. lunch .. but rice poko .. jijij .. d there .. I was with my boyfriend ... and ate with xispitas d keke xokolate = S and coke zero .. d there a bun with hot dog ... boo ... d there .. come to my house almost frown! = S ate .. d lonjitas opens eaten ham .. 4 .. lemonade .... toast and a bit d ... d there was going to eat .. but I went up to my room ... m jui to sleep ... alk to my boyfriend for a while .. xq abia given m and nap ... jijij ... sleep well! as nunk! m got up at 10 .. .. I was asleep so placidamnt with q could not sleep well .. om ..... wake up early today! iwal! as I'm late! not dinner! jijijij
Friday ... .. 3 ate tangerines ... d had lunch there ... keria repeat! but no! my dad was hoisted rikisimo fried fish ..!! rice .. Poko ... and salad!! = P hehehe ...
the amoo! my princes !!!!( K) (K)

0 comments:

Post a Comment