Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Home Made Plant Feeder

my princes




how are you?? SM krean not forget this ... d wno q I tell them n not have breakfast as tangerine AVCS q d there .. water .. after lunch ... I can not help xq aunq cai .. tmr! dinner on Saturday, Sunday and Monday ... aunq Monday jajjaja walk like 10 blocks .. m so tired I felt the class had muxo ntrar dream ... I had the intention d go running to the beach .. but .. m has m really lazy ... completely forgot ... nothing I do nothing d q d year .. what happens is kiero q me lose a few kilos d Empexa working out there .. my mom told m qm q kiere obvious goal of a gym! q I m dying d win! but not away .. keda SM Admas nose ... q q would have to see one if you can work ... YQM pay ...

nose from there .. .. .. Unemployment blues rare toy .. unemployment is seeing my folders q d q thinspo .. I have too many pictures as you can see them ... d and see and think when I'll be like them? when the clothes as well ... m Kedara when I could be so angled .. perfect .... sounds difficult but not impossible ..!!

is anger q q gives everyone tells me .. I see ... plump ... or you are thick gordaa .. but you're not! I get it! to the point d the t. .. !! That bothers me! and think last CMAN d q week 4 noxes dinner was not happy! tmr!! tendre q see q acer! drrpnt I start to eat salad!!

kiero d weight down!! yaaa !!!!!!!!!! but does not seem to put on weight .. qe q qm what if I grew an poko bust .... or must be the bra .. or my imagination lol ...

wno .. I n wno constant depression ... I will bathe and from there I'm going to college ... haha .. Okas my princes .. bye .. yeah .. let me know if you have puedn karrera of kilos! besitos Okas

0 comments:

Post a Comment