Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Need Funny 30th Birthday Invitations

2, City of ashes: D OMG

going around the center of Viña porfin found many books that have come to chile! excites me very much and I could not resist writing down all I saw on my phone: D


Title: Ash City
Saga: Shadow Hunters
Author: Cassandra Clare
Editorial: Destination
Pages: 464
" In Chile?: SI
Chilean Library Book Fair: $ 14500 Bookseller
Antarctic: $ 14500

Review

Clary Fray would like your life back to normal. If I could leave behind the world of shadows hunters would have more time to Simon, his best friend, who is becoming more ... But the underworld who has just discovered is not ready to let go, especially the handsome, exasperating Jace. To complicate matters, a wave of murders rocks the city. Clary believes that Valentine is behind these deaths, but how it can be stopped Jace seems willing to betray everything he believes in to help his father?

personal opinion and
As said before, this is the best saga and have read!
If they devour the first volume of this saga ... uf not imagine how I was the second in a day lol had already read!
These books have a plot that grabs you and does not let go until you read it completely, is one of those that you say one more chapter and I sleep ... and the final chapters read like 10 more lol
Seriously, who does not read this saga to have lost half of his life, plus I was a year waiting for this book came to Chile! I was about to buy it online lol but luckily arrived. Now hopefully santa claus have mercy on me and give him to me for Christmas:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment