Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wicker Basket Black Bugs

Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead Shadow Hunters

I am also excited when I saw that this book was on the shelf of the library:)


Title: Saga
Vampire Academy Vampire Academy
Author: Richelle Mead
Editorial: Alfaguara
Pages: 408
"In Chile? : SI
library fair Chilean book: $ 12000

Review
Forced to protect continuously from the deadly threats of strigoi (vampires most violent and dangerous, the ones who never die), the dhampir can not love . They are only guardians. This becomes a problem for Rose when she discovers that her tutor at the Academy of vampires will be Dimitri by those who feel more attracted. The only rival to the Academy as is also the only one who can help her save her best friend?
not let down our guard never ... when the destination is up to you.
An original mix of genres: fantasy vampire, romance, chick lit and police. A final absolutely unpredictable. Personal Opinion



Amito when I read this book for the first time to scream like a good book to read it but in the afternoon .. Nose "if you understand me? hahaha. But as quesegui reading the saga and the story caught me, I devoured the end. Ame to dimitri
preferred but after Adrian (: I currently
this catalog book as ... super good: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment