Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Whats Better Silver Eagle Or Silver Maple

miii after the storm comes the calm

I had was long time without updating pss did not feel like the truth ..... the whole time without screibir many things have happened to me .. 1 month ago to let ana sii .. or so I decided to let her get started ... also go to the psychologist and the truth is helping me a lot .. I felt much better auk sometimes it is impossible to cry. .. and I have 2 weeks sick with flu-head bone pain and severe pain in hate and i do not know why ... At school pss muii the things are not good but sometimes I have friends like me feel alone and wanting to disappear ... and also to take several days ago chcos my diary and I grabbed the bag and began to read and ahy ana had everything and much more had wanted to mourn after that run I 2 days straight without going for the pain ... My dad had more compression est desu me that you hear what Ana and I did not cry or criticizes both aunk me of my grandmother I can not say the same thing as she is ... kisses good hints
the

0 comments:

Post a Comment