Friday, April 3, 2009

Orbit User Guide Remote Car Starter

written 200


words hurt .. kieren tears out ... melancholy, my throat hurts ... xq? .. reckless desperation and pain in me .. now ..
keep singing ... kiero kiero kiero keep dancing ... keep reading .... because there are still so melancholy heart .. agonist gave a cry every beat ... my brain does not give the necessary impetus to my fingers .. and the rest of my body ...

good one of my hidden talents .. jajaj m d love to write sometimes .. out of nowhere .. aunq nose .. sometimes .. because they are almost always in pain or sorrow is a process ... .. . But the words come alone to my head .. is weird ... = S

q
tell them ate yesterday noxe poko d mandarin and a rice and corn ... the corn has no calories but full enough muxas ... iwal! Try to go down d d luxando weight! ! I at 76 d waist ... mmmm ..... toy considering more aggressive measures! and more stringent !!!!! Ahh ..

the coming weeks I'll upload a photo q d my belly to see it and comment .. aunq m da stuff! but I trust you a lot!!

kisses my queens

0 comments:

Post a Comment