Friday, April 17, 2009

Can A Large Bottle Of Shampoo Be

more happy!


Les cuentoo ! q later! jaja wno 10:00 a.m. Saturday will be my interview! muxas I have positive energy! the thing is q kreo q is an accounting major .. or something like that!! I do it for pay and because I practice! spend my time! my fear is getting fat!! porq I'm fine! with a meal and that ....

Today when I came to my house .. the door was no realized q m m kedaba loose my pants (and that I kedaba exact) jeans ... the thing is I felt wide q thighs!! and acaderas! q toy but Happy! am now taking lexemes light and coffee without sugar porq m are aching bones ... and I drink milk so the rest on Friday in fat commissions! SM therefore punish this Friday morning Komer not imagine anything until lunch as I felt hungry memory d! but did not eat I was so cold and I was so stuffy n my cloak q not stop me for nothing.

December
SM My boyfriend looks more skinny! Uff I love that! a lot! Flake is also so! q toke his shoulders today! felt only their bones! kreo q the thinspo is more to me! jiji q be as flaaka imaginenc like! would be Happy!
Obvio q
underweight for my enamroado also for q qm always tell me I see every day more Delegate ... jijij
Besitos my queens! I care! and tengon muxos Animos!

YES YOU CAN !!!!!

THE AMOOO! (K) (k)
and THOUSAND THANKS FOR YOUR coments!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment