Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kate Winslet Pool Movie

report ... jajaja

wno I comment! that there is something they wanted to say that I had forgotten! haha .. is a error ... rather! what happens is that when I say something to lose weight ... fix your clothes and notice it .. if they kedan anxos patalones .. q cosanlos or stick it to them more to their new measures ... or empiecn to buy more chikas xq sizes so you will realize when they will be getting fat ...

what happens is q q nunk me and been happy with my anatomy ... and not wearing pants stuck slacks .. if not ... m not realize I was gaining weight q porq m ponia anxas clothes! ... Chikas reflect on it ...


tell them Q is my third day d almost fast ... wno morning today n just drink water and coffee without sugar .. had lunch .. SM I served ... d ate there something n the Univ ... and it is d noxe and I have not eaten .. deverdad SM upset stomach .. like SM or nose burns ... q m I hope not start to hurt ... q I eat the truth but I do .. yesterday .. noxe my belly gallery and I m d killed the laughter ... is q m Cueta sometimes say no! Puxa I start to think more! in that spectrum ...


q q but I have them count ... my boyfriend today q m ym saw hips grabbed my belly and said it was more flaka q = S q ants ... jiji wnoo on if I lie on my food .. .. porq almost always the buzzer n qm morning to call .. m in December and have breakfast? m dev erdad December? I say .. sii q q for breakfast and I have to lie .. hahaha and invent breakfast ... jijij .. at lunch .. ate q m question and the m noxe also asked whether q dine and say yes ... and now no m keda nothing Trankil December ... I m always flaka December q qm .. it shows love to say such nonsense! q I have more body on ... ayy! m so sickening!!

gordaa
m sorry !!!!!! kiero down as fast as possible porq n work so I'm thinking q q means will have money to go out with my boyfriend ... charge q d my shopping bags! sii jajaja kiero comprarm clothes! SM obvious Kedara d better if under weight! d out there more ... xq jiji will move around! jijij .. want to buy clothes!! jijijj ... q noticed I am a woman! jajaja q

but I can tell ... Q luxemos for perfection in every way!! I'm getting aplik No more college ... q tieene flaka pretty obvious and intelligent ... jijij ... and now .. m just need to continue studying kiero work ... hehe .. and if we can chikas! q ay reach our goals!

Animo!! The adoroooo!! pineapple kisses!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment