Monday, April 27, 2009

Is Quadriderm Good For Acne

sientoooo what


q if I have been a ungrateful .. and not able to write ... anyway ... I'll start .. I have spent a week working on Monday and I'm in 3 months .. d trial m afraid! m afraid! SM .. fired after d 3 months ... m scared now the boss's daughter ... tmr! m worried ... m feel bad .. for that ... uu

about food .. m saw my mom on Sunday said SM was too thin ... but I m \u200b\u200bI iwal .. even fatter! .. m anorexika said .. Numa Rei and I m ic .. not said if q m m not eat right if I become sick and q m going to make me quit aq .. haha I laughed and told m if, as ...
in order ... q December my boyfriend too .. I'm thin is q in noxe not as ... and for example breakfast ... do not eat anything only took liters d water .. until lunch ... q term and continue to water qm .. till I go to uni and if m hungry ... as an integral sandwich .. but there is nothing more .. d aunq m AVCS will crave fat! tmr! m ac deny it!! and vomiting Kerer! wno to MNOs that did not happen today =) and this August .. q what fat is to eat between meals ... q there is a lady selling stuff d food in the morning .. if just at that moment where t get hungry ... and I did not look at it .. or ask anything .. kiero not fat!! m feel fat! sow! sow !!!!!


'm depressed today I went to see tienedas clothes .. and are just coming out all the new clothes d season ... if they saw as keria buy so many things .. q wise and could not ... uu m felt so bad! welterweight to the shops with nothing to buy ... q to pay q qm d months is no muxo .. x my fault! all my fault no good! only wish if m paid more!! uu .. m ashamed that ... the thing with poko q qm salary will give ... m q buy clothes I have to work ... I needle porq kiero not ask my mom .. .. .. porq nose will and larger m sorry to ask .. no kiero q if today gave Roxe m asking ... pants .. but I do not buy it m ... Finally .. m depressed ... qm kiero pay more! and it just depends on my d! uu

0 comments:

Post a Comment