Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lg Voyager Battery Water Damage

That we are! Let's talk

Hi many thanks for letting these comments in my previous note, I realize I do not say bad about it to write, because I really like it but I never ants So they dared to give me some grief with that of what others think, ha!
Well this will take a Metroflog that of many sister and I love you beautiful sister!
pus Hope you like it as much as me, if the title was put on mine do you think::
I see her sipping that poison, despite the disgusting I think, the temptation is imminent.
I will not eat, I can not ... that no longer seems to be enough for me, and yet, still hanging from that rope flojacon hope to achieve my goal.
be like them ...
The flavor is my enemy, and also are all the consequences that this entails.
The mirror, the mirror helps me see the reality.
A harsh reality, but true ...
what others say, those who accuse me of having the twisted mind ...
all wrong.
I'm not perfect ...
'm too poor to ever get to be ...
My stomach complaint, and again, by the decision I made ...
challenges me to continue with sharp stitches and pains, but I do not I will give it up.
want to be like them ...
They do not understand me.
disgusted look at me with eyes only for wanting to be like them .
Like them ...
a princess ....
ever want to be your princess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment