Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Current Nys Drivers License Template

evil internet!

.. weno my princes will tell you that yesterday I wrote a lot! Wno nu both in my post my blog .. and hung ... (C. control obviamnt puc him. Porq q saw tobacco failing ...) and did not come to blog could not .. I think it was the internet signal ... buuuuu .... and they had put things muxas!! I will mourn buenoo will write iwal d qm everything right!! jijiji is amazing how nicole richie lost weight ... waau!! ana and mia should be or not .. is also obvious .. .. .. several times and seen q had a bracelet or purple or red .. wnoo derrpnt m parecio .. hehe but it is very common ... the actrics q have at least one red Pitita like me .. I have as q q heavy thread used to embroider and this twice in my hand .... jijiji me kiero acer another ... jajja .. if you could nicole! we also !!!!!!

tell them that nose .. .. I'm in a very strange ... my brother got me in pdf format all the books I've read .... Estephanie meyer twilight and new moon ... each in three days .. jaja toy and reading eclipse! is the most fan jaja q is too good a book .. aunq ay q momntos feel .. in pexho porq SM burns and remember things like I have mixed feelings ... Boo ... hehehe but I like it! hahaha ....

tell them .. wno q q cai mia or ana falls and rises !!!!! Obviously! always get up !!!!! and we will not get tired!! =) .. .. Friday dinner on Saturday .. watermills was nu .. but left hungry and ate .. Sunday dinner outrageous! to vomit keria repentance ... but no ... porq could not my parents were in the room and saw a beating .. were to realize ... wno Finally .. next day ... Monday to take a glass of juice ... and 3 mandarin a .. liter of water 2 cups of coffee without sugar ... .. I had lunch served as SM and adkirido that custom qt serve only eat what you do not repeat .. or a pokito .. I try and work .. now m is self .. aunq AVCS is difficult ... d d there take a cup coffee without sugar ...

went to the Univ ... with my boyfriend wno the accompanying m d pick me up there is so cute ... =) The thing was giving q and m habmre or anxiety ... and just told me to buy cigarettes .. and smoke .. step aside I'm with .. jijij ... there m given d chiklets! I Happy! xq kito I hunger ... I went to college at about 6 to review porq mong had an oral ... at 7:30 .. m inding an d my best Amias ... and as I was giving sleep m I bought a xokolate ... and she's a zero coca ... m sips invite! jijij me happy! I finish my class and she was hungry and bought a sandwich .. I was hungry .. and m .. but was d seemed to look away ... felizmnt! my bowfin ate to toke! I eat it! and I take advantage ... of going to see my big .. jijjiiji took a walk .. and we juimos ...
jiiji
in my house so obvious no keria q to toke dinner turned on the compu m puc to acer earrings d the univ .. m puc to ablate on msn and obviously I was reading new moon porq m already missing pages to finish pokas ...= P and take 2 cups of coffee ... no sugar at 2 am and was n my bed .. ic my prayers as she wna lol ... =) D there .. n_n me deep kede

0 comments:

Post a Comment