Sunday, April 19, 2009

Replacement Hentay Galerys

NEWS


waauu! puc me yesterday and I kedaba jeans flojazoo! super loose everywhere!! wauu! lamntablemnt back too .. jajaj ... no matter that have the body d d nicole richie happy toy! wnoo m still see fat .. but the clothes m keda super wide!
q I tell them I start work tomorrow!! I'm happy! I have muxa illusion in that job! comienxo d 9 to 5 pm there m d go to my college .. and will study jiij d there to my house .. it is not essential dinner! wno dinner on Saturday and Sunday porq was dinner with my mom but super poko ... n_n anger if hunger is your body you tend to trust me! and my breakfast kiero q is super light but I have 3 months of test head I'm afraid the dream .. or things like that .. my boss gives me mello! .. lol .. I like all chief nu? lol but it is a fat people .. I hope .. wna hahaha .. My breakfast will be .. supercharged coffee toast ... and Numa keso a poko ..
muxo .. No more pay as a toy for now .. starting .. all these 3 months Depnd d n_n .. the thing is going masomenos q q I have no bone elegant d jeans and sneakers ... SM comprare new clothes so my salary so if under weight .. d jiji better! to realize if I'm getting fat .. ojala q no fattening!! if lloroo! all my efforts would be in vain and that no kiero!!

few nights I know I have hunger .. or eat .. kiero I serve om .. d noo said there ..!!!! know were muxos days! I can not fall again! I can not afford it!! and I should not eat at night at least! just avoid the night! and as I'll be super tired ago to toke my duty to go quickly to bed to sleep!


lose hope
more!! The Weight! q uniko it is not how to keep .. My option is to go without dinner and take care muxo .. but hopefully all mejoree q! poko a poko d pineapple kisses my princes! the adoroo!

Animo! ALL YOU CAN!


SACRIFICE IS YOUR REWARD!


0 comments:

Post a Comment