Monday, April 20, 2009

How Many Memebers Does A Health Club Have

nn jijiji q

wno tell them! very summary ... I woke up early today m not .. jiji q m time was bathing a fast poko .. m change take a super light breakfast jji .. cafe unsweetened supercharged ... d half integral Arabic bread with ham ... and unsweetened fruit juice d ... I went to work 8:30 to arrive while my boyfriend miraflores company m to the cel ..

walk from Parker Kennedy n_n until the 5th block was Cerkes d brown ... but not go so early .. keria reach the executive building ... = S jajaja tenth floor at 8:50 toke m opened .. wait ... wno jijiji worldwide late ... the thing is, q is delayed in Enabling makina .. anyway ... at 11 I started learning to work fast ...
went to lunch with my brother mc imaginenc Donals sii jiji .. d wno m jui there follow my office working .. .. ate some mntos d there .. mmm .. m invited a piece of cake porq d d 2 was met people ... haha but ate with my friend .. so q ate half the MNOs calories ... d there uni m m jui to take a coffee with milk invited .. q d there .. .. chiklets water ... and
gave my examn .. m I gave my boyfriend picked up a cookie store but not the tngo n jiji komi my bag I have 2 biscuits .. s if n kso .. m sleeping in the office .. but as a toy with men .. should invite them haha \u200b\u200bhaha \u200b\u200b=) .... q mas ..? get home haha \u200b\u200b... vi keria food but I said no! n_n m enorgullesco if not as noxe d! d lemonade drink two glasses and a cigar and m m limit my gut but began to sound ...
my coworkers are recontra believed ... tmr! m arrives! felizmnt!! my work group are 3 chikas d jajaja d laugh and a mate are simple and people wna! n_n q ay chikas are more about dress up .. do not say anything better ..... wno at last! q I bet they all started talking porq m amia d'm the daughter of the general manager ... but I am not agreed .. I met her I did not know other than it m kae super well! is very cute!! n_n
finally over and I'll go to bed haha \u200b\u200bporq kiero be hungry and not eat .. jajaja q more? aahh I will tell you how it goes going .. continue to muxos Animos! my princes!

the I n my Korazon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment