Monday, April 13, 2009

Nauseous 3 Days In A Row?

happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE THIN BETWEEN THEM APPEAR TO BE FRIENDS NO MORE ... NU? it seems ... jijiji


L is !!!!!!!!!!!!! story had waist and was 78cm d q d rose and fell 77 and 78 and so far sustantivamnt .. tngo d 74 cms waist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! hapy toy!! q ic first thing I told my big obvious !!!!! and he said he did not measure my waist porq d and m abia dij asked and I was not going to q id est jiji .. porq m was Roxe he understood! jijij .. m t in December if I say I flaka qt! and jum yoo !!!!! jaja q m said earlier when he met .. m m q said if he was a poko q fatter .. but .. if I'm flaka know ... if not juera porq m LQM take a picture I saw obese !!!!! obviously take more Drastik q! I'm Happy! kasi I'm No fasting or just lunch ... .. or lunch and something n the morning on the noxe ... (N univ) now if I have hunger as integral q sandwiches sold in my uni but nunk jjiji 3 meals ....

empiexo working weno if q is only in qm qm call to say my nterview d date!! Nothing could be mjor!! wno q only would start for breakfast .. jajaj toast and coffee without sugar jajja = P d my almuerxo there and as we arrived at my kasa dfrente to study ... and nothing'd think most q stoy n determined FOOD !!!!!! I see college as flakes xikas !!!!! Boo!! I kieroooooooooooooooo tb!

kiero

weigh less!! Trankil toy anxiety over unemployment and a poko ... almost makes me hungry .. no toy more concerned n think of my studios!! and study kiero muxo! xq next year and could end d Studio!! d once!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment