Friday, April 10, 2009

When Tattooing Do You Dilute Green Soap

"ANTI" we


.... And I put it in quotes because the truth is that anti rather a "I want to be" is that these such "anti" they spend insulting, cursing, and telling us a thousand and one things which obviously are going to do if miso. or not? Hello, as well as many (you) that visit this face I am a principal or rather I'm tied to this world of turmoil alimenticios.Tome to discuss this topic because in my many anonymous sites the pass leaving me little notes that I think more than insults are a way to show me that I would imports more than normal, yes, because if it was not just leave us so me and all of you try to sound redundant paz.No far from the truth is that they allow me to be superfluous, because they show that my actions will affect at all, and the worst is that just me and many also do this: ignore the comments .... Ja! that under fall, putting the level of us right? PC's see tell me what to say about these people?

A kiss!

emy ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment